Fjällräven Kånken Art Mini F972 Classic Backpack Australia Ocean Surface
- Made from G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S in recycled polyester and organic cotton.
- Fits both children and adults wanting a small backpack.
- Pliant adjustable shoulder straps and handles at the top.
- Removable seat pad, reflective logo plus front and side pockets.
- Address tag inside the main compartment.
Kanken Art is when artists use the backpack as a canvas to express their love for nature. The backpack features a unique graphic print, and can be adjusted to suit both children and adults. The backpack has a back pad that protects the contents of the main compartment from being pressed against the back. Fjallraven's Arctic Fox initiative. A portion of the sales goes to climate and environment projects. Due to the pattern fabric, each backpack may have a slightly different appearance.
Activity: Everyday Outdoor
Features: Adaptable with Greenland Wax
Environmental info: Fluorocarbon-free impregnation, Organic, Recycled, Save The Arctic Fox
G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco S: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
Number of pockets:
Inside compartment, Open outside pocket(s), Zippered outside pocket(s)
Seat pad included:
Washing: Do not wash. Dry cleaning: Do not dry clean
Bleaching: Do not bleach
Drying: Do not tumble dry
Ironing: do not iron
Additional care instructions:
soft brush and lukewarm water